Finding the best wideband o2 sensor has never been easier than it is right now. We understand how difficult it may be to evaluate which product offers the most value for money for you, which is why we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of the best wideband o2 sensor available. Following an evaluation of the various variables involved in picking the best wideband o2 sensor, we have created a list of the top options for your consideration. We’ve taken into account customer feedback and ratings as well, so you can be confident that you’re making an informed purchase decision. For the best wideband o2 sensor for your needs, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
A Quick View Of Our Top Rated wideband o2 sensor Picks
Our Recommended Best wideband o2 sensor Reviews in 2022
【AIR/FUEL RATIO UEGO GAUGE】Our wideband O2 AFR gauge has a digital LED display and LED "needle" that changes color as the AFR changes from rich to thin; Each gauge is equipped with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple color combinations and customized appearance.
【WIDELY COMPATIBILITY】The 52 mm (2-1/16 inch) gauge housing ensures that it fits most instrument pods and can be installed remotely almost anywhere. Our digital wideband gauge have 0-5V analog output, which can be used with data loggers and almost all engine management systems. Confirm compatibility by model number rather than brand or image.
【PREMIUM QUALITY】Accurate A/F ratio data is crucial when adjusting the engine. The 4.9 LSU sensor provides speed and accuracy for the controller, it can react quickly even for every 0.1 air-fuel ratio change, allowing you more time to respond and protect your engine safety. At the same time, it never requires free-air calibration when used with our wideband O2 UEGO AFR gauge.
【INSTALLATION】Thanks to the 52mm housing of the wideband gauge, you can install it almost wherever feasible. Plug and play, very convenient. In order to help you understand the accessories and installation details, we have provided an installation instruction in the package.
【100% SATISFACTION SERVICE】If you have any questions or dissatisfaction, please email us and we will help you solve it perfectly - 24 Months Warranty & 24 Hours Service.
- 🔧[WARRANTY] - Please don't worry about the quality of the product, our 30-4110 provide a lifetime warranty, if you have any quality problems after purchasing the product, you can always contact us for an exchange or refund.
- 🔧[AIR/FUEL RATIO GAUGE] - UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge is a broadband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Controller (AFR) and instrumentation in one. It combines precision, speed, and control with an easy-to-read digital LED display and LED "pointers" that change colors as the AFR changes from rich to thin.
- 🔧[FUNCTION] - Accurate AFR data is critical when tuning an engine. Using a wideband air/fuel controller during the tuning process allows you to monitor AFR and adjust tuning parameters to optimize them for maximum power and efficiency.
- 🔧[HIGH QUALITY] - Every air fuel ratio gauge features a 0-5V analog output, compatible with data loggers and practically any engine management system. In use, it’s highly responsive and accurate, thanks to a UEGO sensor housed inside.
- 🔧[INSTALL] - Thanks to its 52mm housing, the versatile gauge will fit into the majority of gauge pods. The gauge also features interchangeable faceplates and bezels, making it simple to achieve the ideal look for your car. To help you get started, the device comes with everything you’ll need for a hassle-free installation.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】Our wideband sensor use a more sophisticated sensing element that provides a signal that is proportional to the amount of oxygen in the exhaust, helps ensure your engine is constantly monitored and operating efficiently, while maximizing performance
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】Durability matters, that is why our o2 sensor is crafted from high temperature resistant material for quicker response times. Double laser-welded stainless steel body is totally submersible to seal tight for long life
- 【FITS】AEM Wideband Controllers with part numbers 30-4110 Digital Wideband UEGO Gauge, 30-0300 X-Series Digital Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge, 30-0310 X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO AFR Controller | Most 4.9 LSU Wideband Controller Gauge
- 【REPLACE OE NUMBER】17025, 0258017025, 304110, 300300, 300310. A lot of buyers brought the wrong A/F gauge sensor because they don't pay attention to the plug and the length of the sensor. Please check these 2 features before purchase
- 【12-MONTH WARRANTY】If the AEM wide band lambda sensor fails, stops working or any other problems, you can contact us through amazon message to apply the service of carefree REPLACEMENT or REFUND
- 【Interchange Part No.】Rplaces # Bosch 17025 0258017025
- 【Function】This Air Ratio lambda sensor can improve engine efficiency performance and fuel economy, reduce CO2 and other harmful emissions, extend expensive Catalytic Converter life.
- 【Performance】The metal shroud doesnot look as shiny as other Oxygen Sensors. Because it is made of SUS310 high temperature resistant material. And every single item is heated at 1562℉. The high temperature also mskes it stands wear and tear.
- 【Service】If you have any questions or the items you received with problems, contact us directly, we'll provide you with some professional suggestions within 24 hours.
- 【Fitment OEM】250-25031,06E906265C,022906262AE,022906262AM,022906262BL,022906262CH,06A906262CC,06A906262CG,06A906262DA,06A906262DE,06E906265C,07C906262BB,07C906262BE,07C906262BM,07C906262BN,07C906262CF,07C906262CG,1K0998262N,25025026,25025033,25025037,25025073,314023,7481607,75007,81607,90220,97060612401,2R0906261,51154080001,75070,65038,LB1930,LEB975,WG140763
- Package Dimensions: 4 L x 4 H x 1 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 0.5 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Compatible with the LM-2, LC-2, and MTX-L, SCG-1, DLG-1, PSB-1, and PSN-1 gauges
- Patented DirectDigital Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 sensor (Bosch LSU 4.9) is compatible with most fuel types (leaded, unleaded, diesel, methanol, E85, etc)
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- Two configurable linear 0-5V analog outputs; with Bosch O2 Sensor
- Bosch Premium Wideband A/F Oxygen (O2) Sensors are designed for use with aftermarket high performance wideband kits
- Advanced Wideband sensing element for an exact air/fuel measurement vs. a typical oxygen sensor which simply sends a rich or lean signal
- Robust sensor design increases sensor longevity
- Seared protection tube due to 100% functional quality test
- True Direct-fit' OE connectors and harness; threads pre-coated with anti-seize compound right out of the box
- Package Dimensions: 7.366 H x 18.796 L x 28.194 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 2.05 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Fitment: Fits these widebands--#2243, #170408, #48292001, #Type B, #57005; Wideband Controllers part numbers--30-4110, 30-0300, 30-0310, Most 4.9 LSU Wideband Controller Gauge
- Interchange Part Number: 0258017025 17025 304110 300300 300310 24324 234-5107 30-2004 12575657 213-1572 (Please check your car information with Compatibility Garage)
- Product Specifications: Package Includes--1 x Oxygen Sensor; Terminal Gender--Male; Pin Quantity--6
- Feature: The key parts including chip from top supplier; 100% test before shipment; Stock parts direct replacement and with pre-coated threads to help installation; reduce harmful emissions, increase fuel economy, improve engine performance and prevent premature failure of the catalytic converter.
- Tip: Bank 1 Sensor 1=Upstream Right/Rear; Bank 2 Sensor 1=Upstream Left/Front; Bank 1 Sensor 2=Downstream Right/Rear; Bank 2 Sensor 2=Downstream Left/Front; sensor 1=Upstream, sensor 2=Downstream.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY FOR OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE. Our sensors are rigorously tested at the factory to ensure you never need a replacement.
- FITS AEM 30-4110 and 30-0300, as well as others made by Autometer, FAST, Dynojet, and PLX Devices
- Replaces AEM 30-2004, Autometer 2243, FAST 170408, AC Delco # 213-1572, GM # 12575657
- LIFETIME WARRANTY WITH DEDICATED IN-HOUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IN THE USA BASED IN VENTURA, CALIFORNIA. Quantum Fuel Systems has been American-owned and operated since 2009. Se habla Español.
- NOTE: THIS SENSOR HAS A ROUNDED PLUG. IF YOUR PLUG IS SQUARE ON ALL SIDES, YOU NEED THE LSU 4.2 SENSOR
Thing to Consider Before Buying wideband o2 sensor
We recommend that you read our buying guide before you go shopping for wideband kit in order to make the best decision possible. This guide will assist you in determining which wideband kit are best suited to your requirements and how much money you should allocate towards them. It is possible to get the most out of your wideband kit purchases if you follow the recommendations in this article. The following are the measures you’ll need to take in order to locate the best wideband kit available:
1. Determine the purpose of wideband kit:
Identifying the purpose of wideband kit is one of the first steps in the process. Why do you require this, you might wonder.
2. Evaluate the Efficacy:
When you’ve established what you want to use the wideband kit for, it’s time to consider whether or not their efficacy is worth the money you spent on them. Review and testimonials can help you choose whether or not the efficacy is worth the price. Read reviews and testimonials to learn what others think.
3. Evaluate the quality of the material used to construct the wideband kit:
Once you’ve determined whether or not efficacy is worth the price, it’s crucial to evaluate the quality of the material used to construct the wideband kit. Make certain that the wideband kit do not include any harmful poisons or chemicals, and that the manufacturing methods adhere to industry standards.
4. Examine customer evaluations or testimonials to assess the level of consumer satisfaction with wideband kit:
After evaluating the quality of the materials, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing procedures, you can read reviews or testimonials to find out what other people think about the product or company. Using this information, you will be able to make a better-informed selection about wideband kit.
5. When determining whether the product is suitable for you, consider the following characteristics and specifications:
You may discover that one wideband kit is a better fit for yourneeds than another after reading reviews or testimonies. Taking into consideration characteristics and specifications such as price, efficacy, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing methods can be beneficial in this situation. You will find it much easier to make an informed decision on which wideband kit is best for you once you have all of these considerations in hand.