No more searching for the best wideband o2 sensor kit! We realize it’s difficult to choose the best wideband o2 sensor kit for your needs, so we’ve compiled a comprehensive list. We have developed a list of the best wideband o2 sensor kit after weighing the various variables. We’ve taken into account consumer reviews and ratings so you can make an informed decision. Scroll down to find the perfect wideband o2 sensor kit.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
10 Best wideband o2 sensor kit Reviews
- 🔧[WARRANTY] - Please don't worry about the quality of the product, our 30-4110 provide a lifetime warranty, if you have any quality problems after purchasing the product, you can always contact us for an exchange or refund.
- 🔧[AIR/FUEL RATIO GAUGE] - UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge is a broadband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Controller (AFR) and instrumentation in one. It combines precision, speed, and control with an easy-to-read digital LED display and LED "pointers" that change colors as the AFR changes from rich to thin.
- 🔧[FUNCTION] - Accurate AFR data is critical when tuning an engine. Using a wideband air/fuel controller during the tuning process allows you to monitor AFR and adjust tuning parameters to optimize them for maximum power and efficiency.
- 🔧[HIGH QUALITY] - Every air fuel ratio gauge features a 0-5V analog output, compatible with data loggers and practically any engine management system. In use, it’s highly responsive and accurate, thanks to a UEGO sensor housed inside.
- 🔧[INSTALL] - Thanks to its 52mm housing, the versatile gauge will fit into the majority of gauge pods. The gauge also features interchangeable faceplates and bezels, making it simple to achieve the ideal look for your car. To help you get started, the device comes with everything you’ll need for a hassle-free installation.
【AIR/FUEL RATIO UEGO GAUGE】Our wideband O2 AFR gauge has a digital LED display and LED "needle" that changes color as the AFR changes from rich to thin; Each gauge is equipped with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple color combinations and customized appearance.
【WIDELY COMPATIBILITY】The 52 mm (2-1/16 inch) gauge housing ensures that it fits most instrument pods and can be installed remotely almost anywhere. Our digital wideband gauge have 0-5V analog output, which can be used with data loggers and almost all engine management systems. Confirm compatibility by model number rather than brand or image.
【PREMIUM QUALITY】Accurate A/F ratio data is crucial when adjusting the engine. The 4.9 LSU sensor provides speed and accuracy for the controller, it can react quickly even for every 0.1 air-fuel ratio change, allowing you more time to respond and protect your engine safety. At the same time, it never requires free-air calibration when used with our wideband O2 UEGO AFR gauge.
【INSTALLATION】Thanks to the 52mm housing of the wideband gauge, you can install it almost wherever feasible. Plug and play, very convenient. In order to help you understand the accessories and installation details, we have provided an installation instruction in the package.
【100% SATISFACTION SERVICE】If you have any questions or dissatisfaction, please email us and we will help you solve it perfectly - 24 Months Warranty & 24 Hours Service.
- FASTER Sensor Frequency for faster O2 sensor feedback
- FASTER Analog Output Speed helps ensure that your ECU sees changes in air/fuel ratio as they happen
- ENHANCED Heater Control for superior sensor performance in forced induction and other high performance applications
- Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
- Digital display in AFR or Lambda
- Patented DirectDigital Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 sensor (Bosch LSU 4.9) is compatible with most fuel types (leaded, unleaded, diesel, methanol, E85, etc)
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- Two configurable linear 0-5V analog outputs; with Bosch O2 Sensor
- Package Dimensions: 7.366 H x 18.796 L x 28.194 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 2.05 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Wideband O2 sensor (1 sensor only)
- Includes controller that connects to the Power Commander V
- The kit automatically adjusts the fuel map while riding
- Perfect for Wideabnds on Downpipes!
- 18mm x 1.5 Thread standard O2 Bung Thread
- Available in either Stainless or Mild Steel
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included for customizing gauge appearance
- Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sensor and weld-in bung included PN 30-4110
- No free air sensor calibration required ever. A 2-1/16 inch gauge housing ensures that it will fit in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels included. 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- 0-5V analog output 10-20 AFR range only
- The X-Series wideband UEGO AFR sensor controller gauge (PN 30-0300) features a modern, visually striking faceplate and new seven-segment, center display that is 87% larger than the 30-4110 AEM
- The gauge includes a 0-5v and RS232 Serial Port output for feedback control and data logging, and an AEMnet (CANbus) output for data logging
- X-Digital wideband technology gives these controllers the ability to read and report values that other controllers do not, which can deliver more optimized engine tuning and a safer overall operating condition
- Faster response time improves wideband feedback control, and can provide a safer, more powerful and accurate tune
- When tuning an engine using wideband AFR feedback control on an inertia dyno, dead time affects the data you are looking at because it is reported in a different operating location than when it actually occurred
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- GlowShift Black 7 Color Series Dual Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge is Essential for Tuning & Mapping Out the Air to Fuel Ratios of the Left & Right Banks of Your Performance Vehicle's Engine
- Gasoline Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Readings from 10.00 to 20.00 AFR - E85 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Readings from 6.00 to 12.00 AFR- 2-1/16" (52mm) Gauge with Black Dial, Clear Lens & (2) 7 Color Digital Displays
- 7 Solid Color Modes & 2 Color Cycle Modes Allow You to Match Your Factory Dashboard Lights or Add a Custom Style to the Interior of Your Vehicle - Colors Include Blue, Red, Green, Teal, Purple, White & Yellow - Connecting the Dimmer Wire to the Headlight Switch Reduces Brightness of the Gauge by 30% When the Headlights are On
- Includes (2) 4.9 LSU Wideband Oxygen Sensors, (2) Stainless Steel Weld-In Bungs, (2) Mild Steel Weld-In Bungs, (2) Control Boxes, (2) 10' Sensor Harness, 7' Gauge to Control Box & 5' Power Harness Splitter, (2) 3' Data Logging Wires, Gauge Visor, Mounting Hardware & Installation Instructions
- GlowShift Guarantee with One Year Limited Warranty & Free Lifetime Technical Support
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 0-4v data output feed for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning
- Suitable for use with gasoline powered engines
- Digital segment display and LED radial bar graph display
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
How To Buy The Best wideband o2 sensor kit
To help you make the best decision when shopping for wideband o2 sensor kit, we recommend reading this buying guide. This guide will help you determine which wideband o2 sensor kit is right for your needs and how much money you should spend on it. By following this guide, you’ll be able to get the most out of your wideband o2 sensor kit purchases! Below are the steps you’ll need to follow to find the top-notch wideband o2 sensor kit:
1. Decide the purpose of wideband o2 sensor kit :
One of the first steps is determining the purpose of wideband o2 sensor kit. Why do you need this, ask yourself?
2. Determine if efficacy is worth the cost:
Once you have determined the purpose of the wideband o2 sensor kit, it’s time to decide if efficacy is worth the cost. If you’re not sure if efficacy is worth the price, read reviews and testimonials to see what others believe.
3. Assess the quality of Material:
Once you know whether or not efficacy is worth the cost, it’s important to assess the quality of the material used to craft the wideband o2 sensor kit. Make sure there are no harmful toxins or chemicals in wideband o2 sensor kit and check for manufacturing processes that meet standards.
4. Read reviews or testimonials to determine customer satisfaction levels with wideband o2 sensor kit:
After assessing the quality of materials, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes, you can then read reviews or testimonials to determine what others believe. This will help you make a more informed decision about wideband o2 sensor kit.
5. Factor in features and specs when deciding which product is right for you:
After reading reviews or testimonials, you may find that one wideband o2 sensor kit is a better fit than another. In this case, it’s helpful to factor in features and specs such as price, efficacy, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes. Once you have all of these factors at hand, it’s easier to make an informed decision about which wideband o2 sensor kit is right for you!