No more searching for the best v6 engines to swap! We realize it’s difficult to choose the best v6 engines to swap for your needs, so we’ve compiled a comprehensive list. We have developed a list of the best v6 engines to swap after weighing the various variables. We’ve taken into account consumer reviews and ratings so you can make an informed decision. Scroll down to find the perfect v6 engines to swap.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
8 Best v6 engines to swap Reviews
- Fits 1973-1987 “Square Body” Chevrolet / GMC 2WD, 4WD, Full Size C/K Trucks, Suburban, K5 Blazer, Jimmy, Sierra, Scottsdale, Silverado, Cheyenne, C10, C20, C30, K10, K20, K30. That originally came with SBC V8 using Clamshell Mounts. 305 350 400
- Fits 1988-1998 “OBS” Chevy / GMC 2WD, 4WD, Full Size C/K Series Trucks & SUVS. Suburban, Tahoe, Full Size 2 door Blazer, Yukon, Silverado, Sierra, C1500, C2500, C3500, K1500, K2500, K3500. (GMT400/480 Chassis) That originally came with a Small Block V8 using Clamshell Mounts. 5.0L 5.7L
- Compatible with ALL Chevrolet LS Series Engines 1997-2014 (99-2013 4.8L,5.3L,6.0L,6.2L Vortec Truck Engines) LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LS9, GM 4.8L 5.3L 5.7L 6.0L 6.2L. Also Fits LSX LM7 LR4 LQ4 LQ9 L33 LH6 L92 L76 L99 L96 L82 L83 L84 L86 L87.
- Z Whip Adjustable LS Swap Engine Mounts Allow you to swap an LS engine into a 1973 to 1998 GM Chassis that originally had a Small Block Engine that used the Clamshell Style engine mounts. These have ½” Rearward and 2-1/2” Forward Adjustability to help clear Heater Boxes, Brake Boosters, Headers, Oil Pans, ETC.
- Made in The USA from ¼” USA Made Steel Plate, CNC Laser Cut and Bent on a CNC Brake Press Powder Coated Black with High Quality Zinc Coated Hardware. Mounts are marked with a D & P for driver and passenger side of engine and arrows will point to the front of engine.
- 【COMPATIBILITY】 Universal engine mount compatible with Chevrolet Small & Big Block 350 396 454 Engine. SBC/BBC and 4.3L V6 engines.
- 【FUNCTION】These brackets allow a LS series engine to be bolted into a vehicle that originally had a small block chevy engine with your existing mounts.
- 【MATERIAL】Features polyurethane bushing for vibration free performance and long bushing life
- 【PERFORMANCE】4 9/5" tall weld on steel frame plates allow for customization to your specific chassis
- 【PACKAGE CONTENTS】2x Weld-In Motor Mount,2x Blots,4x Frame Plates .Please contact us if the package you received is missing parts.
- Complete HEI Distributor 65K Coil 7500 RPM - One Wire Installation, Red cap
- Compatible With Chevrolet Chevy GM GMC 4.3L 262 V6 EFI to CARB SWAP 90° V-6
- Coil Spark - 7,500 RPM with high voltage of up to 65,000
- OE+ Durability - manufactured by certified OE distributor manufacturer and Heavy Duty - with high grade hardened steel gears, utilizing the 4-pin ignition
- CNC- Machined and Polished Aluminum shaft, and a chrome moly gear
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- 【Vehicle CEL Doctor】The NT301 obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, locate bad O2 sensors, access to emissions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- 【Accuracy & Streams】Live data graphing and logging. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on any suspicious data and trend.
- 【Worthy to Own】Recommended by Mechanic Scotty Kilmer on Youtube. Codes analysis and Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, 2.8" color screen, Free Lifetime Update and 1-year seller assurance with EXCLUSIVE tech and service team.
- 【Smog Check Helper】Read/Erase and I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use the car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for confident emissions test.
- 【Home Necessity】Open to global customers. No battery required, NT301 obd scanner is charged directly from the 16pin DLC in your vehicle. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for Home and Autoshop Mechanics.
- FUNCTION: Our brackets allow a LS series engine to be bolted into a vehicle which originally has a small block chevy engine with your existing mounts.
- GREAT DESIGN: These are made with OEM specifications for the best possible fitment into your vehicle. They will move the crankshaft centerline up .17 inches in the vehicle.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2 X Adapter Plates, 8 X Flat Head Bolts, and 6 X Flange M10-1.5 Bolts (The plates are M10 threaded, use the hardware included)
- No Grinding Necessary for A Flush Fit: Our Swap motor mounts for LS have a necessary opening milled out of the center of the plate to clear the hump on the backside of your SBC/BBC motor mounts.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: CNC milled from aluminum to provide the most accurate adapter plates available.
- DIGITAL GAUGES ON YOUR PHONE OR TABLET - Keep track of your fuel usage, engine temperature, battery charge, RPM - or any other data points you want to see.
- PLUG-N-PLAY SETUP - Install in just a few minutes on any Mercury SmartCraft-capable engine: outboards and sterndrives, 2004 and newer, 40hp and up.
- CONNECTS WITH UP TO FOUR ENGINES - VesselView Mobile displays key data for up to four engines on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON - Accurately monitor true engine running hours and know ahead of time when an engine is due for a regular maintenance interval.
- GO BOLDLY - Enjoy more time on the water with the peace of mind that VesselView Mobile is monitoring the engine using Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- Package contents: includes 50 pieces good quality aluminum oil drain plug washers
- Apply to: this oil crush washer, drain plug gasket is a compatible replacement for your Honda OEM washer or gasket; Suitable for oil changes and oil filter replacements
- Quality materials: our washers are made of good quality materials, and constructed to strict quality standards, ensuring proper fit with the drain plug
- Size: outside diameter: 22 mm/ 0.86 inch, inner diameter: 14 mm/ 0.55 inch, thickness: 2 mm/ 0.08 inch; For the model number is 94109-14000
- Note: guaranteed properly fit, please refer to product details and description for vehicle fitment information
- Industrial Grade: Provides powerful strength to get the job done, Fuel Shut Off and gas saving overhead valves. Easy-reach recoil starter system with auto-decompression.
- Shaft Size: 3/4" Diameter, 2-3/8" Long, end tapped with 5/16"- 24 UNF; Keyway 3/16"; Mounting pattern 6.40" L x 2.95" W - 3.17" W.
- Replacement: for 6/6.5/7/7.5 hp Honda/Yamaha/Kohler/Briggs & Stratton/ Engine, applicated with go kart, pressure washer, cement mixer, compressor, log splitter, vacuum, water pump, chipper shredder, mini bike etc.
- Powerful Engine: EPA compliant, max torque 8.1 ft.-lb @2500 RPM, Max 3600 RPM speed, 7 horsepower, 0.9 gal fuel tank.
- Kindly Noted: it may touched oily, as oil tested before packaging, 100% new. (engine oil Not included)
How To Buy The Best v6 engines to swap
To help you make the best decision when shopping for v6 engines to swap, we recommend reading this buying guide. This guide will help you determine which v6 engines to swap is right for your needs and how much money you should spend on it. By following this guide, you’ll be able to get the most out of your v6 engines to swap purchases! Below are the steps you’ll need to follow to find the top-notch v6 engines to swap:
1. Decide the purpose of v6 engines to swap :
One of the first steps is determining the purpose of v6 engines to swap. Why do you need this, ask yourself?
2. Determine if efficacy is worth the cost:
Once you have determined the purpose of the v6 engines to swap, it’s time to decide if efficacy is worth the cost. If you’re not sure if efficacy is worth the price, read reviews and testimonials to see what others believe.
3. Assess the quality of Material:
Once you know whether or not efficacy is worth the cost, it’s important to assess the quality of the material used to craft the v6 engines to swap. Make sure there are no harmful toxins or chemicals in v6 engines to swap and check for manufacturing processes that meet standards.
4. Read reviews or testimonials to determine customer satisfaction levels with v6 engines to swap:
After assessing the quality of materials, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes, you can then read reviews or testimonials to determine what others believe. This will help you make a more informed decision about v6 engines to swap.
5. Factor in features and specs when deciding which product is right for you:
After reading reviews or testimonials, you may find that one v6 engines to swap is a better fit than another. In this case, it’s helpful to factor in features and specs such as price, efficacy, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes. Once you have all of these factors at hand, it’s easier to make an informed decision about which v6 engines to swap is right for you!