Finding the finest transmission cooler for 4l80e has never been easier! We understand how difficult it may be to evaluate which product is the best value for money, which is why we’ve compiled a thorough list of the best transmission cooler for 4l80e. After weighing the many criteria that go into choosing the best transmission cooler for 4l80e, we’ve prepared a list of our top recommendations. Additionally, we evaluated consumer reviews and ratings so that you can make an educated decision. Scroll down to discover the ideal transmission cooler for 4l80e for your situation.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing The Top Rated transmission cooler for 4l80e Quickly
Our Recommended Best transmission cooler for 4l80e Reviews
- ◆Compatibility:The 90-degree banjo fittings oil cooler is perfect to fit for GM Transmission Cooler 4L80E 1997 to Mid 2010.
- ◆Size:6 x 1/4NPS is the correct thread size for the GM 4L80E transmissions.for GM turbo 350, Turbo 400, 700R4, 4L60E and early 4L80E with both ports towards the front of the case. It is always best to remove the factory adapter and measure the outer diameter of the thread, which is 0.521 inches
- ◆Manufacturer Part Number: Banjos 1/4NPSM
- ◆Material:Made of high quality iron material, has good anti-rust performance, wear resistance, high hardness,can be used for a long time
- ◆Easy installation,direct replacement.No need for related tools,just replace
- 【Product Detail】-6 x 1/4 NPS is the correct thread size for most of the GM 4L80E transmissions.
- 【Measure】-You can find the wight and size information in the picture.
- 【Package Includes】-1 Short +1 Long Transmission Cooler Fittings
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】-We cherish our brand,focus on quality and customer services,each piece has been checked before shipping in good condition,If it is impacted during shipping, pls return it for a full refund or a change order within 30 days.Tips:According to Amazon’s policy: if the cargo was damaged by customer and become unsaleable, customer will not get refund,so pls keep the label and package in good condition so that you can get refund successfully.
- 【Professional Service】-If you have any question,please send us mail ,and we will respond you in 24 hours.Your comment and feedback will promote our passion and help more customer know better about our product!
- Replace Number - Transmission cooler hose fitting replace number is TH350 700R4 TH400.
- 🚗Package Include -about 52 inch & 3/8" I.D. Stainless Steel Braided Hoses; / AN-6 flared to 1/4" NPT billet adaptors; /AN-6 flared to 3/8" NPT billet adaptors; /90 degree AN-6 inverted flare to AN-6 flare billet adaptors; / Aluminum 4L80E adapter fittings.
- 🚗SS Braided Transmission Cooler Hose Line
- 🚗Made of high-quality materials, durable
- 🚗1 year warranty for it.If you have any problem ,please contact us and we will respond you on 24 hours
- Designed for the Front (short fitting) and rear (long fitting) transmission line ports, -6AN to 1/4"NPSM. (thread O.D. .516", standard GM transmission case thread)
- These fittings are threaded into the cooler ports in your transmission and enable you to run AN lines to a transmission cooler.
- This fitting kit compatible with 4L80E transmissions.
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum.
- Package Includes: 1 front fitting,1 rear fitting (both are bare aluminum finish), and 2 O-Rings.
- 【Compatible with:】-Transmission cooler hose fitting fit for GM Chevy 1996 and Newer 4L80E，for Ford C4 - C6 - AOD，for Turbo 350 (Some are 1/4" NPT)，for Turbo 400, for Turbo 200 - 200R4, for Power Glide (Some are 1/4" NPT),for 700R4 - 4L60 - 4L60E - 4L65E.
- 【Product Size:】-About 70 inch & 3/8" I.D. Stainless Steel Braided Hoses *2;-AN-6 flared to 1/4" NPT billet adaptors *4;-AN-6 flared to 3/8" NPT billet adaptors *2;-90 degree AN-6 inverted flare to AN-6 flare billet adaptors *4;-Aluminum 4L80E adapter fittings(1/4" NPS) *2.
- 【Material:】-Transmission cooler hose fitting using high-quality steel materials, strong and durable, with good sealing performance and long service life.
- 【After-sales Service】:-We provide 2-year warranty of service. If you have any questions, please contact us, it will be within 12 hours reply.
- 【Note:】- Please make sure the car's model if fit your car or not before you order.
- 6 x 1/4NPS is the correct thread size for the GM 4L80E transmissions
- Fitment: fits for 1997 to mid 2010 cases
- Function: Direct Fit, No Modification Requires, Easy Installation
- Fitment: the Transmission Cooler Hose fits for GM Chevy 1996 and Newer 4L80E Transmission, fits for Ford C4 - C6 - AOD, Turbo 350 (Some are 1/4" NPT), 400, 200 - 200R4, Power Glide (Some are 1/4" NPT), 700R4 - 4L60 - 4L60E - 4L65E
- Package Including: 2* Stainless Steel Braided Hoses: 4* AN-6 flared to 1/4" NPT billet adapters: 4* AN-6 flared to 3/8" NPT billet adapters: 4* 90 degree AN-6 inverted flare to AN-6 flare billet adapters: 2* aluminum 4L80E adapter fittings
- Product Size: The stainless steel braided transmission hoses is about 70 inch and 3/8" I. D. , comes with AN-6 inverted flare ends, 6AN hoses with swivel ends: 7/16" O. D. and 3/8" I. D
- Excellent Quality: GUZIKO transmission cooler hose is not OEM, but the same or even better quality. This is a stainless steel flexible braided transmission hose, which is reliable and stable, and has a long service life. It is a more economical choice than OEM
- After-sales Service: Whether the product fits depends on the car brand, model, size and more. Please check whether the size is compatible before buying. We provide 12 months of service. If you have any questions, please contact us, it will be within 12 hours reply
- Fitment: For Turbo 350 400, Turbo 200 -200R4 power glide(some are 1/4" NPT) 700R4 - 4L60 - 4L60E - 4L65E - 4L80E 1996 & Newer Ford C4 C6 - AOD
- Material: Made of stainless steel flexible braided transmission hose, reliability and stability, Easy to install
- Package Included: 2 x about 70 inch & 3/8" I.D. Stainless Steel Braided Hoses; 4 x AN-6 flared to 1/4" NPT billet adaptors; 2 x AN-6 flared to 3/8" NPT billet adaptors; 4 x 90 degree AN-6 inverted flare to AN-6 flare billet adaptors;2 x Aluminum 4L80E adapter fittings
- Note: Please make sure the car's model if fit your car or not before you order
- Compatible with:Ford C4 C6 AOD, Chevy 700R4 4L60 4L60E 4L65E 4L80E,Turbo 350 400 200-200R4
- Description:Each 3/8" inner diameter hose is about 52" long with AN-6 inverted flare ends,Fit single and dual pass coolers.
- Package Included:2*Stainless Steel Braided Hoses 70 inch & 3/8",4* AN-6 flared to 1/4" NPT billet adapters, 2* AN-6 flared to 3/8" NPT billet adapters,4* 90 degree AN-6 inverted flare to AN-6 flare billet adapters, 2* aluminum 4L80E adapter fittings.
- Feature：We adopt the highest grade materials to make our product. It bring durable and reliable feature under extreme conditions.
- Warranty: For any reason, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly. We offer half a year warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- -6AN 4L80E GM transmission cooler fittings
- -6 x 1/4 NPS is the correct thread size for most of the GM 4L80E transmissions. These fittings fit 1997 to 11-28-07 cases
- Black anodized in color.
- High Quality Aluminum
- Package Include:2 x Transmission Cooler Fittings
- Perfect replacement --- Transmission oil cooler 90 degree banjo fittings fit for GM transmissions cooler 4L80E.
- Precise size --- Thread suitable size, specially designed for front (short installation) and rear (long installation) transmission system ports, -6AN to 1/4in NPSM..
- Sealing performance---The gasket is made of NBR Metal to make the connection of the accessories closer and prevent oil leakage.
- Durable construction --- Made of high-quality aluminum alloy, it has good rust resistance and durability. Installing accessories into the cooling port of the transmission will allow you to connect the AN tube to the cooler of the transmission.
- Performance tested --- The product has been tested and verified many times, so you can buy with confidence. People who bought it all think this is a good product.
- FUNCTION: Our transmission oil cooler is the Ultimate Cooler for heavy towing, with a rated power of 40,000 GVW, OEM numbers: LPD47391, 47391, OC-4739-1. It has been tested repeatedly to show that it can effectively keep the hydraulic oil in the transmission cool and prevent the transmission from overheating and thereby extend the service life of your transmissions and vehicles. It is a good helper for your long-distance towing and uphill climbs.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Sturdy and durable brazed aluminum structure, which realizes up to 15X less flow restriction and 30% more cooling to provide maximum heat transfer. Precise fin spacing makes flow smoother and thus better cooling effect. High-quality installation hardware with high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, and long service life. Lifetime Advanced Protection for your car's transmission.
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION: Universal accessories for cars, vans, light trucks, RV and vehicles weighing up to 40,000 pounds. It is a must-have for heavy duty towing applications, including racing cars.
- DIRECT INSTALLATION: Include all installation hardware, you can replace directly, making installation more convenient. Factory tested, it is a very cost-effective insurance that meets or exceeds OEM standards and avoid costly rebuild.
- GUARANTEE: You can enjoy our first-class service with full refund for no reason, 2-year warranty and 24-hour customer service. If you have any questions about the product before or after the purchase, you can contact us at any time. We are committed to providing you with A truly worry-free shopping experience.
- Heavy gauge stamped steel construction
- Two stage heat dissipating black finish
- 1/8 inch NPT temperature sender port
- Reduces fluid temperatures 20-50 degree F
What To Consider Before Buying transmission cooler for 4l80e
To help you make the best decision when shopping for transmission cooler for 4l80e, we recommend reading this buying guide. This guide will help you determine which transmission cooler for 4l80e is right for your needs and how much money you should spend on it. By following this guide, you’ll be able to get the most out of your transmission cooler for 4l80e purchases! Below are the steps you’ll need to follow to find the top-notch transmission cooler for 4l80e:
1. Decide the purpose of transmission cooler for 4l80e :
One of the first steps is determining the purpose of transmission cooler for 4l80e. Why do you need this, ask yourself?
2. Determine if efficacy is worth the cost:
Once you have determined the purpose of the transmission cooler for 4l80e, it’s time to decide if efficacy is worth the cost. If you’re not sure if efficacy is worth the price, read reviews and testimonials to see what others believe.
3. Assess the quality of Material:
Once you know whether or not efficacy is worth the cost, it’s important to assess the quality of the material used to craft the transmission cooler for 4l80e. Make sure there are no harmful toxins or chemicals in transmission cooler for 4l80e and check for manufacturing processes that meet standards.
4. Read reviews or testimonials to determine customer satisfaction levels with transmission cooler for 4l80e:
After assessing the quality of materials, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes, you can then read reviews or testimonials to determine what others believe. This will help you make a more informed decision about transmission cooler for 4l80e.
5. Factor in features and specs when deciding which product is right for you:
After reading reviews or testimonials, you may find that one transmission cooler for 4l80e is a better fit than another. In this case, it’s helpful to factor in features and specs such as price, efficacy, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes. Once you have all of these factors at hand, it’s easier to make an informed decision about which transmission cooler for 4l80e is right for you!