No more searching for the best tires for lexus gs350! We realize it’s difficult to choose the best tires for lexus gs350 for your needs, so we’ve compiled a comprehensive list. We have developed a list of the best tires for lexus gs350 after weighing the various variables. We’ve taken into account consumer reviews and ratings so you can make an informed decision. Scroll down to find the perfect tires for lexus gs350.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
8 Best tires for lexus gs350 Reviews
- This 4 pack DENSO Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor is compatible with Lexus GS350 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and is perfect for a tune up or performance upgrade.
- MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE: The DENSO Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor, also known as a tire pressure monitoring sensor or TPMS system, is designed for precision metering and long-lasting performance. Mandated in new passenger vehicles since 2007, the tire pressure monitoring sensor warns you of unsafe changes in air pressure in one or more of your tires. The DENSO sensor OE-technology preserves diagnostic trouble codes for easy restoration
- ENSURE SAFER DRIVING: The DENSO TPMS sensors provide accurate tire pressure and temperature readings for safer, more fuel-efficient driving in all conditions. The TPMS ensures optimum tire pressure essential for safety, fuel efficiency, and maximizing tire life. Unlike one-size-fits-all sensors, DENSO TPMS sensors are built to fit the specified vehicle right out of the box and require no cloning or programming. DENSO sensors have over a 6-year battery life
- RELY ON QUALITY AUTO PARTS: From the development of direct ignition coils to revolutionizing the concept of the aftermarket performance spark plug by using platinum and iridium, DENSO is often on the front lines of product advancement
- TRUST IN DENSO: The automotive industry has recognized the DENSO commitment to quality through such prestigious awards as the Deming Award for Quality, the J.D. Power and Associates Chairman's Award, and numerous supplier awards for quality
- 【TPMS SENSOR COMPATIBLE WITH】Lexus: 2011-2017 CT200H, 2007-2012 ES350, 2006 GS300, 2007-2011 GS350, 2006-2007 GS430, 2007-2011 GS450H, 2008-2011 GS460, 2010-2016 GX460, 2004-2009 GX470, 2008-2014 IS F, 2006-2013 IS250, 2006-2013 IS350, 2012 LFA, 2007-2012 LS460, 2008-2012 LS600H, 2005-2007 LX470, 2008-2015 LX570, 2006 RX330, 2007-2015 RX350, 2006-2008 RX400H, 2010-2015 RX450H, 2007-2010 SC430
- 【TPMS SENSOR COMPATIBLE WITH】Toyota: 2006-2014 4 Runner, 2007-2012 Avalon, 2007-2011 Camry, 2009-2013 Corolla, 2008-2014 FJ Cruiser, 2008-2013 Highlander, 2005-2015 Land Cruiser, 2007-2013 Matrix, 2006-2015 Prius, 2014-2015 Prius Plug-In, 2012-2016 Prius V, 2006-2013 Rav4, 2005-2007 Sequoia, 2006-2008 Solara, 2006-2015 Tacoma, 2005-2006 Tundra, 2009-2016 Venza, 2008-2011 Yaris
- 【TPMS SENSOR REPLACEMENT PART NUMBER】 4260733021, 4260733011, 42607-33010, 4260706011, 42607-35040, 42607-0C020, PMV107J
- 【HIGH PRESSURE&LONG LIFE】This TPMS comes with a special pre-programmed and the same process as OE ensures its reliability and safety. Each tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) has been 100% tested to ensure trouble-free installation and performance. The Battery of this TPMS is made to last up to 10 years of normal use and can withstand 120 degrees high temperature.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】For any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor (TPMS), please feel free to contact us. Our customer service team will work hard to resolve any issues you may have to ensure you get a good shopping experience from us.
- Patented design fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans, and SUV's consult manufacturer web site for specific vehicle fit information
- Side straps for increased lateral stability. Single configuration design eliminates setup hassles and headaches during installation
- Individual tie downs secure and protect bicycles
- Padded lower frame keeps bicycles away from vehicle
- Ships in certified frustration free packaging 70 pounds max capacity
- Compatibility: for vehicles with wheel studs requiring M12x1.5 thread and wheels that take a conical / cone seat
- Specifications: M12x1.5 thread pitch, closed end cone / conical seat style lug nuts, dual hex key included. 1.38" long locking lug nuts with Chrome finish.
- Include 20 lug nuts M12x1.5 and 1 Dual Hex Spline Key
- 1.38" Long 2 Piece Design lug nut The 2-piece design refers to a thin metal cap on the Lug Nut that protects against false torque readings resulting from the wheel stud contacting the inside of lug nut prior to seating with the wheel.
- Small Diameter lug nuts are heat-treated for the perfect blend of strength and style. External pattern design produces better torque and prevents breakage.
- Country of Origin : United States
- The Package Height of the Product is 9.2 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 25.9 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 25.9 inches
- Front Size: 25x8-12 - Rear Size: 25x10-12 | Wheel (Rim) Diameter: Front 12 in - Rear 12 in
- Directional angled knobby tread design great in most terrain with high performance on trails and suitable for desert, mud, dirt and rock applications. Features premium rubber in our hard compound to withstand the harshest racing conditions. A perfect replacement tire for your quad ATV, UTV, Go Kart, Golf Cart or Lawn Mower.
- Heavy 6 ply rated construction resists punctures and abrasions.
- Lug depth and pattern offers enhanced skid and traction control, great in cross country or desert conditions. Aggressive shoulder knobs provide superb side bite and traction with added protection to rim and sidewall. Trully a great ALL TERRAIN tire at an affordable price .
- Rim(s) NOT included. Prior to purchase, please check the size of the original tire on your vehicle to ensure the size of the tire to be purchased is correct.
- ☞MATERIAL: The valve cap is made of Zinc Alloy, which is corrosion resistant, durable. Package included 4pcs.
- ☞One time die casting, surface exquisite electroplating, avoid metal oxidation, rust, effectively improve wear resistance, texture and gloss.
- ☞ Easy install and replace,with the Rubber Seals inside，the cap can replace the original bad valve cap of the tyre and also show the beauty characteristic of the tyre. your tire valves.
- ☞Protecting the valve core , corrosion due to direct contact with clay, water and snow.
- ☞ 100% satisfaction,all items would be strictly checked before packing,if any problems when u received,pls feel free to contact us.
- Multiple biting edges; offer great all-season traction is wet, dry conditions and snowy conditions
- Wide tread grooves; help evacuate water and slush from enhanced wet traction
- Optimized tread pattern; reduces road noise for a quieter ride
- Large stable shoulder blocks; for confident wet and dry handling
- 65000 miles/105000 kilometers tread life; life time warranty
- Ultra high performance
- Fit type: Universal Fit
How To Buy The Best tires for lexus gs350
To help you make the best decision when shopping for tires for lexus gs350, we recommend reading this buying guide. This guide will help you determine which tires for lexus gs350 is right for your needs and how much money you should spend on it. By following this guide, you’ll be able to get the most out of your tires for lexus gs350 purchases! Below are the steps you’ll need to follow to find the top-notch tires for lexus gs350:
1. Decide the purpose of tires for lexus gs350 :
One of the first steps is determining the purpose of tires for lexus gs350. Why do you need this, ask yourself?
2. Determine if efficacy is worth the cost:
Once you have determined the purpose of the tires for lexus gs350, it’s time to decide if efficacy is worth the cost. If you’re not sure if efficacy is worth the price, read reviews and testimonials to see what others believe.
3. Assess the quality of Material:
Once you know whether or not efficacy is worth the cost, it’s important to assess the quality of the material used to craft the tires for lexus gs350. Make sure there are no harmful toxins or chemicals in tires for lexus gs350 and check for manufacturing processes that meet standards.
4. Read reviews or testimonials to determine customer satisfaction levels with tires for lexus gs350:
After assessing the quality of materials, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes, you can then read reviews or testimonials to determine what others believe. This will help you make a more informed decision about tires for lexus gs350.
5. Factor in features and specs when deciding which product is right for you:
After reading reviews or testimonials, you may find that one tires for lexus gs350 is a better fit than another. In this case, it’s helpful to factor in features and specs such as price, efficacy, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes. Once you have all of these factors at hand, it’s easier to make an informed decision about which tires for lexus gs350 is right for you!