Finding the best tire size for 15×8 has never been so easy! We know how hard it can be to determine what is the value for money product for you, so we’ve put together a comprehensive list of the top tire size for 15×8. After evaluating the different factors involved in selecting the perfect tire size for 15×8, we have compiled a list of the top picks. We have also considered the customer reviews and ratings so you can be sure that you’re making an informed purchase. Scroll down to find the right tire size for 15×8 for your need.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Our Top 7 Best tire size for 15×8 Reviews
- 15 X 6.00 - 6" INNER TUBES WITH TR13 STRAIGHT VALVE STEM - Suitable for tires with an outer diameter of 15 inches to 15.5 inches, a width of 6 inches, and an inner diameter (rim diameter) of 6 inches. These inner tubes come with a standardized universal T13 straight valve stem that are specifically compatible with lawn mowers and wheeled utility equipment.
- UNIVERSAL FIT INNER TUBES FOR A WIDE RANGE OF VEHICLES AND UTILITY EQUIPMENT - Aside from lawn mowers and yard tractors, these inner tubes are also compatible with wheelbarrows, dollies, trolleys, wagons, generators, air compressors, go carts, ATVs, and quad bikes. They're versatile and durable, withstanding different psi requirements for different types of vehicles.
- MADE FROM HEAVY-DUTY AND HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - We only use premium, 100% rubber on our line of inner tubes. They are also made 4X thicker and more durable, ensuring excellent performance and maximum longevity. Whether you're hauling firewood or out on a new adventure with your quad bike, you can depend on these heavy-duty inner tubes.
- RIDE SAFE WITH EXPLOSION-PROOF INNER TUBES - Prevent explosive punctures with these self-sealing inner tubes that instantaneously form airtight seals around the perimeter of puncture holes. Eliminate the risk of injury and damage to your vehicle or equipment with the AR-PRO self-sealing inner tubes.
- ADD COMFORT TO YOUR RIDE - The thick rubber walls of these inner tubes provide maximum vibration and impact dampening effects for a more comfortable and smoother ride over any terrain. These inner tubes will receive the brunt of sudden impact on rocks and the bone-rattling vibrations from bumpy roads.
- Made in United States
- Package Height: 6.2"
- Package Length: 15.0"
- Package Width: 15.0"
- Product Type :Vehicle Tire
- Package Dimensions :28.3 " L X28.3 " W X8.8 " H
- Country Of Origin :United States
- Package Weight :32.8Lbs
- Black Wall Sidewall
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Speed rating: A2
- Load index: 101.0
- The Package Length of the Product is 26.6 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 26.6 inches
- The Package Height of the Product is 8.5 inches
- Set of 4 MaxAuto Lawn Mower Turf Tires 15x6-6 Front & 20x8-8 Rear 4PR(2 Front Tires+2 Rear Tires)
- Prior to purchase, please check the size of the original tire on your vehicle to ensure the size of the tire to be purchased is correct.
- 15x6-6: Tread Depth: 0.23"/6mm, Rim Width: 4.5", SW: 6.29"/160mm, OD: 14.45"/367mm, Max. Load: 570 lbs@30 psi.
- Size:20x8-8; Tread Depth: 5.5mm, Rim Width: 7.00", SW (mm): 239, OD (mm): 500, Max Loads (lbs): 965, PSI: 22
- We ship your orders depending on their weight, when you make a single purchase of two or more tires, these tires will be packed in multiple packages which may not arrive at their destination at the same time.
- Excellent tread design provides traction in poor conditions.
- Tough 4-ply rating improves durability.
- Load Rating: Front 570 Lbs//Rear 965 Lbs
- QUANTITY: Two (2) 15x6-6 & Two (2) 20x8-8 Lawn Mower Tires
Buying Guide Of tire size for 15×8
To help you make the best decision when shopping for tire size for 15×8, we recommend reading this buying guide. This guide will help you determine which tire size for 15×8 is right for your needs and how much money you should spend on it. By following this guide, you’ll be able to get the most out of your tire size for 15×8 purchases! Below are the steps you’ll need to follow to find the top-notch tire size for 15×8:
1. Decide the purpose of tire size for 15×8 :
One of the first steps is determining the purpose of tire size for 15×8. Why do you need this, ask yourself?
2. Determine if efficacy is worth the cost:
Once you have determined the purpose of the tire size for 15×8, it’s time to decide if efficacy is worth the cost. If you’re not sure if efficacy is worth the price, read reviews and testimonials to see what others believe.
3. Assess the quality of Material:
Once you know whether or not efficacy is worth the cost, it’s important to assess the quality of the material used to craft the tire size for 15×8. Make sure there are no harmful toxins or chemicals in tire size for 15×8 and check for manufacturing processes that meet standards.
4. Read reviews or testimonials to determine customer satisfaction levels with tire size for 15×8:
After assessing the quality of materials, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes, you can then read reviews or testimonials to determine what others believe. This will help you make a more informed decision about tire size for 15×8.
5. Factor in features and specs when deciding which product is right for you:
After reading reviews or testimonials, you may find that one tire size for 15×8 is a better fit than another. In this case, it’s helpful to factor in features and specs such as price, efficacy, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes. Once you have all of these factors at hand, it’s easier to make an informed decision about which tire size for 15×8 is right for you!