Finding the finest tailgate seal has never been easier! We understand how difficult it may be to evaluate which product is the best value for money, which is why we’ve compiled a thorough list of the best tailgate seal. After weighing the many criteria that go into choosing the best tailgate seal, we’ve prepared a list of our top recommendations. Additionally, we evaluated consumer reviews and ratings so that you can make an educated decision. Scroll down to discover the ideal tailgate seal for your situation.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing The Top Rated tailgate seal Quickly
Our Recommended Best tailgate seal Reviews
- The Original and Patented Tailgate Seal keeps out dust, fumes and water that enters in through the tailgate gap and sidewalls, when using a truck bed cap or tonneau cover. MADE IN USA
- 10ft of automotive grade, EPDM rubber with 3M ST1200 tape. Adheres to all surface finishes including spray on bed liners. Reduces tailgate vibration. Note: Kit contains a 14" piece of Large Tailgate Seal with Taper Seal that can be substituted for Standard Tailgate Seal when using small cut pieces, for extra wide gaps, on the sidewalls. To purchase additional Large Tailgate Seal with Taper Seal search ASIN: B098MSCH8L.
- Not compatible with: 2020 & newer Silverado and Sierra 1500 (buy ASIN: B08R7NNV2B), 2020 & newer Silverado and Sierra 2500 and 3500 (buy ASIN: B09BG3T6NB), 2015 & newer Colorado and Canyon (buy ASIN: B08WDQN5CB), Ford Ranger 2019 & newer (buy ASIN: B07YF5BL8M)
- Not compatible with continued: GMC Sierra with MultiPro Tailgate and Chevy Silverado with Multi-Flex Tailgate (buy ASIN: B085896S8R), Nissan Frontier 2005 and newer (buy ASIN: B09F4D4YPG), Nissan Titan (buy ASIN: B08YRZB3H3), RAM with RamBox (buy ASIN: B08L21DGNB), RAM with Multifunction Tailgate (buy ASIN: B08NTZYDN9)
- 30 minute installation. Apply when the air and surface temperature is between 55° - 104°F (13° - 40°C).
- Universal Fitment
- Keeps dirt, dust and moisture out
- A must for all pickups with truck bed covers, toppers and lids
- Easy to Install. Cut, peel and stick for a tight seal between tailgate and truck bed
- Long-Term Durability and Weather Resistant
- The ORIGINAL Tailgate Gap Cover ROK BLOCK eliminates debris from falling into the tailgate gap area, greatly reducing clean-up time. Note: Use ROK BLOCK XL 7” width (search ASIN: B075PWVW67) for the following compatible pickups: Silverado, Sierra, Ford F150 2021 and newer with hinge retainer for power closing tailgate, Ford Ranger 2019 and newer, Nissan Frontier and all pickups / utes outside of the U.S. market.
- When tailgate is closed ROK BLOCK doubles as a tailgate seal for the tailgate gap, preventing dust, fumes and water intrusion when using a truck cap or tonneau cover. To seal the sidewalls install patented Tailgate Seal with Taper Seal (sold separately, ASIN: B00IPQWXZQ).
- 3M ST1200 tape is a high-quality automotive grade tape that adheres to all surface finishes, including spray on bed liners. For drop in bed liners ROK BLOCK installs under the liner. Apply when the air and surface temperature is between 55° - 104°F (13° - 40°C).
- Excluded pickups, not compatible with: Honda Ridgeline with Dual Action Tailgate, RAM with Multifunction Tailgate and all pickups/utes outside the U.S. market.
- The Original and Patented Tailgate Seal 6ft length and large 14" length. Use for either the sidewalls "OR" the tailgate gap. Keeps out dust, fumes and water when using a truck bed cap or tonneau cover. To completely seal both the sidewalls and tailgate gap purchase a 10ft length (ASIN: B00IPQWXZQ). MADE IN USA
- Replaces damaged Tailgate Seals on the sidewalls OR the tailgate gap
- Not compatible with the following pickups: 2020 and newer Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 and 3500 (buy ASIN: B09BG3T6NB), GMC Sierra with MultiPro Tailgate (buy ASIN: B085896S8R), Chevrolet Silverado with Multi-Flex Tailgate (buy ASIN: B085896S8R), RAM with RamBox (buy ASIN: B08L21DGNB) and Nissan Titan (buy ASIN: B08YRZB3H3).
- Use on the sidewalls when using a ROK BLOCK (ASIN: B00BPE4AP6) for the tailgate gap
- 20 minute installation. Apply when the air and surface temperature is between 55° - 104°F (13° - 40°C).
- Both ORIGINAL ESI EPDM rubber seals eliminate dust, fumes and water from entering through the tailgate gap and sidewalls when using a truck cap or tonneau cover. Adheres to all surfaces including spray on bed liners.
- 4.25 inch width ROK BLOCK covers the tailgate gap and eliminates debris from falling into the gap, greatly reducing clean-up time when hauling material. Doubles as a tailgate seal for the tailgate gap. For drop in bed liners ROK BLOCK installs under the liner.
- 6ft patented and original Ultimate Tailgate Seal with Taper Seal installs on the sidewalls. Packaged directions must be followed to properly install this product. Apply when the air and surface temperature is between 55° - 104°F (13° - 40°C). MADE IN USA
- PARTS IN THIS COMBO KIT ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING PICKUPS: Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Silverado with Multi-Flex Tailgate, Ford F150 2021 and newer with hinge retainer for power closing tailgate, GMC Sierra, GMC Sierra with MultiPro Tailgate, Nissan Frontier, Nissan Titan, Ford Ranger 2019 and newer, RAM with RamBox, RAM with RamBox w/Multifunction Tailgate, Honda Ridgeline with Dual Action Tailgate and all pickups outside the U.S. market.
- ★★One roll specification: The rubber trim seal is made of premium tape(24.5FT). Truck bed seal, more durable and flexible. Noise Reduction, Waterproof, Dustproof & Soundproof & Windproof. High temperature resistance & cold resistance.
- ★★ An upgraded universal tundra tailgate seal weather striping used to replace other Type D, P, Z and O stripe. Easy to install and high strength adhesive weatherseal.
- ★★ This Tailgate seal enhances the leakproofness of your car, which make door close more tightly .Reduce the noise of wind when you drive your car at high speed. Have a nice trip with your family.Make your car more sealed so that you could keep your car away from dust, raindrop and Fog. Soundproofing insulation best waterproof dealer.
- ★★ Widely Application. This rubber trim seal suitable for most kinds of pickups, trucks, auto car etc. Including automotive door seals, RV compartment seals, door seals, storage container seals, tool box seals and decorative trim seals.
- ★★ Easy-installed tool.Direct replacement tape, you just need to push the stripping foam on the rubber sealant above the installed place.
- Measures 1" width x 1.125" height and fills a height gap of .488" to 1" from the sidewalls to the front rail, when mounting a truck cap or camper shell.
- If the height of the gap is .251" to .487" install Front Rail Seal (ASIN: B00C0WVV72)
- If the height of the gap is .250" or less, just install one Extruded Solutions (ESI) high quality EPDM rubber truck cap seal on all 3 rails (see product description for choices)
- Adheres with 3M 4011 acrylic foam tape
- No need to replace this seal every time your cap is removed.
What To Consider Before Buying tailgate seal
To help you make the best decision when shopping for tailgate seal, we recommend reading this buying guide. This guide will help you determine which tailgate seal is right for your needs and how much money you should spend on it. By following this guide, you’ll be able to get the most out of your tailgate seal purchases! Below are the steps you’ll need to follow to find the top-notch tailgate seal:
1. Decide the purpose of tailgate seal :
One of the first steps is determining the purpose of tailgate seal. Why do you need this, ask yourself?
2. Determine if efficacy is worth the cost:
Once you have determined the purpose of the tailgate seal, it’s time to decide if efficacy is worth the cost. If you’re not sure if efficacy is worth the price, read reviews and testimonials to see what others believe.
3. Assess the quality of Material:
Once you know whether or not efficacy is worth the cost, it’s important to assess the quality of the material used to craft the tailgate seal. Make sure there are no harmful toxins or chemicals in tailgate seal and check for manufacturing processes that meet standards.
4. Read reviews or testimonials to determine customer satisfaction levels with tailgate seal:
After assessing the quality of materials, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes, you can then read reviews or testimonials to determine what others believe. This will help you make a more informed decision about tailgate seal.
5. Factor in features and specs when deciding which product is right for you:
After reading reviews or testimonials, you may find that one tailgate seal is a better fit than another. In this case, it’s helpful to factor in features and specs such as price, efficacy, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes. Once you have all of these factors at hand, it’s easier to make an informed decision about which tailgate seal is right for you!