Finding the finest struts for toyota tundra has never been easier! We understand how difficult it may be to evaluate which product is the best value for money, which is why we’ve compiled a thorough list of the best struts for toyota tundra. After weighing the many criteria that go into choosing the best struts for toyota tundra, we’ve prepared a list of our top recommendations. Additionally, we evaluated consumer reviews and ratings so that you can make an educated decision. Scroll down to discover the ideal struts for toyota tundra for your situation.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing The Top Rated struts for toyota tundra Quickly
Our Recommended Best struts for toyota tundra Reviews
- Lifetime Warranty This item is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge. This warranty covers the cost of the part only.
- Reference Number(s): 37298,171119L,171119R,349054,554367,48530-09B80
- Quantity: 4 Piece
- Compatible for Toyota Tundra 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
- Includes 2 Pcs of Complete Strut Assembly which Equiped with Strut, Soil, Spring and Mounts
- Replace Complete Strut Assembly NO#: 171347L, 171347R; ST8607L, ST8607R; 2701480327, 2701480328; 11931, 11932
- Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation
- Please check your car information before purchase.
- Vehicle Special: KAX Front complete struts and shock Assembly fit for 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Tundra Front Left/Right strut; Replace Complete Strut Assembly NO#: 171347L，171347R.
- Recover 100% Performance: Worn out struts add 20% to the vehicle’s stopping distance. after replacing KAX struts assembly, shorten the braking distance, and increase the safety distance.
- Ready To Install: The KAX Complete Struts Assembly includes all the components required for a strut replacement in a single. No Spring Compressor Required! Save you 70% of installation time.
- Buffer Road Shock: The KAX struts and shocks use piston rod to absorb Coil Spring compression and release energy to weaken the cushioning force of the road to the vehicle, reduce vehicle tilt and improve vehicle shaking, and improve ride comfort.
- Increase Tire Grip: By increasing the spring stiffness coefficient, the rapid vibration of the wheel is suppressed, the tire is prevented from leaving the road, and the exercise stability is improved.
- 【Fitment】Leveling kit compatible with 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra(2WD/4WD).
- 【Warm Tips】Because of suspension geometry, the lift height and kit thickness is not 1:1. The kit thickness is less than 2'' ,but raise the front by true 2”.
- 【Easy to Install】Leveling kit can be installed in about 1-2 hours, No special tools needed,No more cutting or modifying your factory parts.An alignment is always recommended after installing.
- 【Material】Made of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum billet, with 10.9 grade bolts,Our forged leveling lift kit more Aggressive driving than other casting or universal billet, not breaking with heavy duty or high speed,allows you to enjoy a more aggressive driving experience.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about installation, compatibility, or other technical issues.
- This package contains 2 front complete strut assemblies and 2 rear shock absorbers. Each complete strut comes pre-assembled with a strut, coil spring, strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat and isolator. A spring compressor is not required for installation
- OE / Interchange: 171347R, 181347R, 181347L, 37239, 171347L, KG54335. All struts and shocks are nitrogen charged
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet OEM specifications. Backed by a 6-month warranty
- Replacement for 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Toyota Tundra RWD 3.4L 4.0L 4.7L
- Please use Amazon's vehicle fitment tool (located at the top of the listing on desktop, below the images on mobile) to confirm that the part is correct for your vehicle application. Purchased bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of bundles are not permitted
- QUICKER, SAFER, EASIER AND COMPLETE REPAIR -- Includes everything you need for strut replacement in a single, fully assembled unit with no need for a spring compressor
- RESTORES RIDE HEIGHT -- Precisely calibrated to meet the OE design, each application-specific coil spring type is engineered to restore ride height and support the vehicle's weight
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC DESIGN -- Application-specific coil spring, mount and strut designs ensure optimized ride and handling experience unique to each vehicle profile
- OE QUALITY -- Preassembled upper strut mount, coil spring, and strut feature an OE-style design for seamless fit, form, and function
- MADE TO LAST -- Manufactured with high-quality steel, featuring a superior tube and weld design to deliver structural integrity and durability
- Replacement for 4WD Models ONLY
- Replacement for 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
- Kit Includes: (2)x Front Strut & Coil Spring Assemblies + (2)x Rear Shock Absorbers
- Detroit Axle Suspension parts are ready to meet the rigorous demands of today’s foreign and domestic passenger cars, trucks and SUVs
- 10-Year Warranty
What To Consider Before Buying struts for toyota tundra
To help you make the best decision when shopping for struts for toyota tundra, we recommend reading this buying guide. This guide will help you determine which struts for toyota tundra is right for your needs and how much money you should spend on it. By following this guide, you’ll be able to get the most out of your struts for toyota tundra purchases! Below are the steps you’ll need to follow to find the top-notch struts for toyota tundra:
1. Decide the purpose of struts for toyota tundra :
One of the first steps is determining the purpose of struts for toyota tundra. Why do you need this, ask yourself?
2. Determine if efficacy is worth the cost:
Once you have determined the purpose of the struts for toyota tundra, it’s time to decide if efficacy is worth the cost. If you’re not sure if efficacy is worth the price, read reviews and testimonials to see what others believe.
3. Assess the quality of Material:
Once you know whether or not efficacy is worth the cost, it’s important to assess the quality of the material used to craft the struts for toyota tundra. Make sure there are no harmful toxins or chemicals in struts for toyota tundra and check for manufacturing processes that meet standards.
4. Read reviews or testimonials to determine customer satisfaction levels with struts for toyota tundra:
After assessing the quality of materials, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes, you can then read reviews or testimonials to determine what others believe. This will help you make a more informed decision about struts for toyota tundra.
5. Factor in features and specs when deciding which product is right for you:
After reading reviews or testimonials, you may find that one struts for toyota tundra is a better fit than another. In this case, it’s helpful to factor in features and specs such as price, efficacy, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes. Once you have all of these factors at hand, it’s easier to make an informed decision about which struts for toyota tundra is right for you!