Finding the best spark plugs for bmw 328i has never been so easy! We know how hard it can be to determine what is the value for money product for you, so we’ve put together a comprehensive list of the top spark plugs for bmw 328i. After evaluating the different factors involved in selecting the perfect spark plugs for bmw 328i, we have compiled a list of the top picks. We have also considered the customer reviews and ratings so you can be sure that you’re making an informed purchase. Scroll down to find the right spark plugs for bmw 328i for your need.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Our Top 10 Best spark plugs for bmw 328i Reviews
- Spark Plugs
- Ignition Parts
- Set Of Spark Plugs 6 PIECE
- 12120032137, 12120035915, 12122158253
- 12 12 0 032 137,12 12 0 035 915,12 12 2 158 253
- COMPATIBLE WITH THESE MODELS:09-10 BMW 335i xDrive / 11-13 BMW 335is / 07-08 BMW 335Xi / 06-07 BMW 525i/525Xi / 08-11 BMW 528i / 09-10 BMW 528i xDrive/535i xDrive / 08 BMW 528Xi 06-07 / BMW 530i/530Xi / 08-10 BMW 535i / 08 BMW 535Xi
- PERFECT FIT. HIGH QUALITY - Designed to replace original parts with super easy, safe and seamless installation.
- REDUCES COMMON ISSUES - No hard start, long crank time, power, transmission, shift problems or poor fuel economy issues.
- PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE - Long-lasting build quality to match or exceed OE standard in regards to form and function.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - If you're not satisfied with your purchase we'll refund or replace the product, no questions asked.
- Laser welded Platinum inlay ground electrode provides 3X longer service life compared to standard copper plugs
- Fine wire Platinum firing pin for better ignitability and performance
- Unique 360 continuous laser weld fuses corrosion resistant Platinum firing pin to base
- Nickel-plated rolled threads provide superior resistance to corrosion and do not require anti-seize for installation
- Bosch Double Platinum spark plugs are pre-gapped at the factory and do not require a gap adjustment prior to installation
- Ignition Coils Kits are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- Reduces common ignition coil issues such as; no/hard start, long crank time, misfires, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shifts, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- products are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- 1 Year Limited Warranty - Please use Amazon's Your Garage feature above to see if this part is compatible with your vehicle
- IMPORTANT*** TO VERIFY FITMENT. PLEASE CONTACT US AND PROVIDE THE COMPLETE VIN NUMBER OF YOUR CAR. INCLUDING / YEAR / MAKE / MODEL. WE WILL DOUBLE CHECK FITMENT BEFORE THE ITEM SHIPS.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ORDERING THE CORRECT PARTS FOR YOUR VEHICLE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW OR NOT SURE PLEASE CONTACT US. WE WILL REPLY YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- OEM:FR7NPP332, 12122158253
- 6Pcs 12122158253 FR7NPP332 Spark Plug
- Premium Quality :Cheap And Cheerful, Easy To Install With Related Installation Video, Durable, Engineered From High-Quality Materials To Improve Reliability And Durability
- Installation :Searching Related Installation Video On The Internet Will Be Recommended And Always Wear Eye Protection And Start With Installation Tools
- Note: If You Buy a Wrong Type For Your Vehicle, Please Not Damage The Label And Barcode, Return It In The Original Package. If You Have Installed, Please Clean It And Put Into The Resellable Original package.THANKS !
- Vehicle Fitment: E39, E46, E60, E34, E61, E64, E38, E65, E66, E83, E53, E85, 1998-2000 323i, 1998-1999 323is, 2001-2006 325Ci, 2001-2005 325i, 2001-2005 325xi, 2000-2000 328Ci, 1996-2000 328i, 1996-1999 328is, 2001-2006 330Ci, 2001-2005 330i, 2001-2005 330xi, 2001-2005 525i, 1997-2000 528i, 2001-2005 530i, 1998-2003 540i, 2004-2005 545i, 2004-2005 645Ci, 1998-2001 740i, 1998-2001 740iL, 2002-2005 745i, 2002-2005 745Li, 1998-2001 750iL
- Vehicle Fitment: 2004-2006 760i, 2003-2008 760Li, 1996-1999 M3, 2000-2003 M5, 2004-2005 X3 2.5i, 2004-2006 X3 3.0i, 2001-2006 X5 3.0i, 2000-2006 X5 4.4i, 2002-2003 X5 4.6is, 2004-2006 X5 4.8is, 1999-2002 Z3 Coupe, 1999-2002 Z3 M Coupe, 1998-2002 Z3 M Roadster, 1997-2002 Z3 Roadster, 2003-2005 Z4 2.5i, 2003-2005 Z4 3.0i, 2003-2003 Z8 Alpina, 2000-2003 Z8, M54 engine
- Premium Material: High standard iridium platinum electrodes, ceramic insulator and nickel-plated steel shell make sure durable and high performance.
- Strict Quality Control: Tested in all producing processes, ensure a qualified and reliable product.
- OE Reference: 12120037607, 12120037608, 12129069877, 12129070999
- High performance NOT Original OE Number: BKR6EQUP To ensure 100% fit, please check your part number before buy
- If you are not sure the correct model of spark plugs, please contact us with your car VIN. We will response within 24 hours.
- Precious center electrode for durability
- Ceramic frame provide excellent resistance to high temperature
- 1-year warranty with proof of purchase
- Double platinum firing pin and ground electrode inlay provide 3X longer service life compared to standard Copper plugs
- Fine wire design provides excellent ignitability and performance
- 360 degree continuous laser weld fuses corrosion resistant Precious metal firing pin to base for increased durability
- 5 year performance Satisfaction guarantee
- Original equipment, pre-gapped replacement delivering optimum fit, form and function
Buying Guide Of spark plugs for bmw 328i
To help you make the best decision when shopping for spark plugs for bmw 328i, we recommend reading this buying guide. This guide will help you determine which spark plugs for bmw 328i is right for your needs and how much money you should spend on it. By following this guide, you’ll be able to get the most out of your spark plugs for bmw 328i purchases! Below are the steps you’ll need to follow to find the top-notch spark plugs for bmw 328i:
1. Decide the purpose of spark plugs for bmw 328i :
One of the first steps is determining the purpose of spark plugs for bmw 328i. Why do you need this, ask yourself?
2. Determine if efficacy is worth the cost:
Once you have determined the purpose of the spark plugs for bmw 328i, it’s time to decide if efficacy is worth the cost. If you’re not sure if efficacy is worth the price, read reviews and testimonials to see what others believe.
3. Assess the quality of Material:
Once you know whether or not efficacy is worth the cost, it’s important to assess the quality of the material used to craft the spark plugs for bmw 328i. Make sure there are no harmful toxins or chemicals in spark plugs for bmw 328i and check for manufacturing processes that meet standards.
4. Read reviews or testimonials to determine customer satisfaction levels with spark plugs for bmw 328i:
After assessing the quality of materials, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes, you can then read reviews or testimonials to determine what others believe. This will help you make a more informed decision about spark plugs for bmw 328i.
5. Factor in features and specs when deciding which product is right for you:
After reading reviews or testimonials, you may find that one spark plugs for bmw 328i is a better fit than another. In this case, it’s helpful to factor in features and specs such as price, efficacy, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes. Once you have all of these factors at hand, it’s easier to make an informed decision about which spark plugs for bmw 328i is right for you!