Finding the best racing transmission has never been so easy! We know how hard it can be to determine what is the value for money product for you, so we’ve put together a comprehensive list of the top racing transmission. After evaluating the different factors involved in selecting the perfect racing transmission, we have compiled a list of the top picks. We have also considered the customer reviews and ratings so you can be sure that you’re making an informed purchase. Scroll down to find the right racing transmission for your need.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Our Top 7 Best racing transmission Reviews
- [Fitment] for Acura RSX Type-S 2002-2006; for Honda Civic EM2 ES Coupe Sedan 2001-2005; for K-swapped EF, EG, EK, DC2; for Honda Civic 1989-2000; for Acura Integra EF, EG, EK, DC2 1994-2001.Trans Shifter Cable Bracket fit for RSX EP3 Civic Si transmissions.
- [Function] The shifter bracket is installed on the car gear shift that can control the shift knob. Adjustable to suit the drivers needs. Support the demand of race cars, for race-Spec Version with contoured billet arm.
- [Installation] Need Professional installment. No modification need for RSX application, you can still keep center console cover on. For K-Swap chassis will require removal of center console piece and removal of cup holders.
- [Durable Material] Made of stainless steel material, durable in use and high reliability. The complete billet aluminum design is sturdy, eliminating the bending and looseness that the original box can feel.
- [Package Included] The package includes 2 x Transmission Shifter Cable, 1 x Trans Shifter Bracket, 3 x Spacers, 3 x Mounting Bolts and 2 x Clips, which are convenient for assembly use.
- Tunable Sealed Differential
- Updated and Preset Racing Style Slipper System can be Adjusted to Dial In Intial Take Off Traction
- 3mm Thick Aluminum Motor Plate
- Diff Spins on Huge 10x16x5mm Ball Bearings for incredible Load Capacity
- Fits: Slash 2WD, Electric Stampede 2WD, Electric Rustler 2WD, and Bandit
- 100% Synthetic Formula
- Maximizes power throughput
- Lowers gear box temps.
- Made in United States
- Package Weight :24.2 lbs
- Package dimensions :26.162 cm (H) x 40.64 cm (L) x 27.94 cm (W)
- Product type :AUTO ACCESSORY
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- RACING POWER CO TH350/400 Firewall Mount Transmission Dipstick P/N R5104
- Package Dimension : 17.5 " L x 9.0 " W x 1.5 " H
- Package Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Country of Origin: TAIWAN, PROVINCE OF CHINA
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Made by Hot Racing; Hot Racing is a United States based company; parts are sourced from Chinese producers
- All Hot Racing upgrade parts are direct replacements for stock components; additional parts are not required
- Hot Racing part number TE12HX01; UPC 083745237290
- This item works with: Traxxas Bandit Electric, Rustler VXL Velineon Brushless, Rustler XL-5, Slash 2WD all versions, Stampede Electric, Stampede VXL, Stampede XL-5
Buying Guide Of racing transmission
To help you make the best decision when shopping for racing transmission, we recommend reading this buying guide. This guide will help you determine which racing transmission is right for your needs and how much money you should spend on it. By following this guide, you’ll be able to get the most out of your racing transmission purchases! Below are the steps you’ll need to follow to find the top-notch racing transmission:
1. Decide the purpose of racing transmission :
One of the first steps is determining the purpose of racing transmission. Why do you need this, ask yourself?
2. Determine if efficacy is worth the cost:
Once you have determined the purpose of the racing transmission, it’s time to decide if efficacy is worth the cost. If you’re not sure if efficacy is worth the price, read reviews and testimonials to see what others believe.
3. Assess the quality of Material:
Once you know whether or not efficacy is worth the cost, it’s important to assess the quality of the material used to craft the racing transmission. Make sure there are no harmful toxins or chemicals in racing transmission and check for manufacturing processes that meet standards.
4. Read reviews or testimonials to determine customer satisfaction levels with racing transmission:
After assessing the quality of materials, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes, you can then read reviews or testimonials to determine what others believe. This will help you make a more informed decision about racing transmission.
5. Factor in features and specs when deciding which product is right for you:
After reading reviews or testimonials, you may find that one racing transmission is a better fit than another. In this case, it’s helpful to factor in features and specs such as price, efficacy, customer satisfaction levels, and manufacturing processes. Once you have all of these factors at hand, it’s easier to make an informed decision about which racing transmission is right for you!